Thursday, February 3, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. My 5 month old nephew, Joseph, had open heart surgery this morning, and it was a SUCCESS!! So relieved and excited to see the little guy next time I'm home

2. I haven't run since my 6 miler on sunday- oops. We're leaving tomorrow morning at 5am for our 1/2 mary in Savannah, Ga, so i'm probably not running after work so I can allocate my time to laundry and packing. At least my legs will be WELL rested for saturday. 

3. "I can't turn Left"
I feel like zoolander, only instead of not being able to turn left, I can't turn right. Had my first adjustment yesterday, and apparently something got knocked loose. It is EXTREMELY painful to turn more than 60 degrees to my Right- hopefully this doesn't affect my race on saturday. Also on that appt I found out I have an extra bone past my L5- wish that meant i have some cool side effect, but unfortunately it has no impact on anything. 

1 comment:

  1. good luck on your race! maybe the fresh legs will you give you a speed boost. :)

    ReplyDelete