2011 was a year of learning within all facets of my life - what works, what doesn't, finding balance (and not finding balance), and finally settling into my 'niche' here in Nashville
- 1000 miles for the year- as long as I don't get injured, this should be attainable.
- Dialing back racing to 1 half marathon a month, unless I get a double header (1 scheduled already!)
- I'm starting the year at 22 states, would like to end with 35, more always welcome :)
- Since I have a hard time with LONG TERM goals, each month I'm going to focus on 1 fitness specific goal that isn't always based on mileage. January I decided to do Ab Ripper X every other day to strengthen my core (anxious to see results at end of month)
- Do 1 adventure type race (warrior dash, tough mudder etc)
- Break into the 1:40s for 1/2 mary distance
- Run another 'official' 10k and break 50 min
- Register for a marathon---- yes I finally said it!
- Will FINALLY take my CHES (certified health education specialist) April 28 (still need to officially register)
- Update all other current certifications deemed necessary
- Pursue other opportunities as they arise / interest me.
- Need to join some type of group that meets up (maybe running group or, finally join a church down here??)
- Get an address book, update all contacts, and every so often send out snail mail "just because"
- continue to work on not 'splurging' on unnecessary items and "fun weekends"
- Build and MAINTAIN emergency fund
- Zero credit card debt
- Get back to journaling weekly (daily is UNrealistic)
- This will always be a work in progress- but need to de-clutter and organize