- It has been insanely gorgeous here in Nashville the last few days. On Sunday I went for a mid afternoon run, although the sun was tucked behind the clouds, it was still quite humid...... in JANUARY. Finished 8.35 miles with a 8:21 total pace - Time 1 hr 9 min & 47 sec.
- Generally I just come home, stretch, then immediately shower- this time I looked in the mirror and realized two things---- I sweat A LOT (look at how drenched my hair is)
- And I have boob sweat... not even boob sweat, but nipple sweat-- they're poking out to say Hello to all of you!
- I guess I need to start doing more bathroom pics because I keep learning things!
- Ever since I moved back in June, I've changed grocery stores due to location- Saturday I decided to visit my old favorite, Kroger, and man did I hit the jackpot
broccoli florets (bc who likes cuts?), boneless chicken breast, corn, onions. (already have my frozen peppers which are a HUGE staple when sauteeing veggies)
The quick 'go tos'
chobani & fage yogurt, 2 "new to me" Lara bars flavors- gingersnap and pecan pie, whole wheat bagel thins w/ PB for bfast during week, everything bagel thins I use to make egg bfast sandwiches with for quick dinner or weekend bfast.
container of strawberries, 2 avocados, 2 packages of basil, romaine hearts, bag of kiwi, 2 red & 2 orange bell peppers
Salt & vinegar pringles, cheese and garlic croutons, homemade style ranch, nutella, Coke flavored gummy bears, angel food cake w/ whipped cream icing (it was only $1.49, how can I say no?)
Guess who much I spent?!?!
All this for $52. What a steal. They were having a special on bell peppers, 4 for $5! I would have bought more, but considering I buy for myself only, didn't think I could eat them in time before they go bad.
Thats enough randomness for today, Happy Tuesday!
- I found more time wasters to add to my list:
- I installed skype last night on my computer via my dad's suggestion--- what a hoot. I had a conversation with him while hes working in Pennsylvania and then my mom back home in Ohio.
- It was funny because my parents haven't been to visit since May, so they have no idea what my apartment looks like. My mom kept asking what things were in the background on my walls, so I gave her a mini tour of my bedroom, as well as introduced her to my roommate Adam- it was cute because she said to him how we're just like twins (we look NOTHING alike) and he agreed--- silly boys
being silly over labor day
- While having so much fun skyping, I decided to download "Tango" on my droid--- its like Iphones "facetime"- so when you call them, IF they have tango, you can basically just skype them.
- My pinterest is blowing up- I only follow 44 people right now, but both my brother and sister in law recently joined and have been pinning maniacs- which naturally shows up in my 'feed' and makes me want to pin even more. When will I even have time to make all this stuff?
- I sent an invite to my mom, but apparently its telling her she needs to have facebook timeline first. She said she was still able to look around on it and when she looked down at the clock she realized 2 hours had passed--- story of my life.
- My words with friends obsession has calmed down a bit and am now only playing with my parents, friend from home and redonk runner- during our game the other day Ashley said I should check out scrabble with friends. I finally recognized my addictive personality and said I already have too many time wasters that I need to control, I don't need another one.