10 Reasons to cause me to do a victory dance
- I've been at my current job for 2 years, and figured it was time to update my resume since there are a lot more openings in different departments. Wording, spacing, and attempting to sound smart is all hard work. Proud to say I finally finished!
- I got accepted to Pinterest earlier this week---this is exactly why I don't join Twitter because I get sucked in real quick. You can follow me HERE!! (still a work in progress naturally)
- I'm slowly trying to turn myself into a domestic goddess - I got a Magic Bullet, George Foreman, and some gadgets to make eggs with--- I broke in the Bullet last night to make pesto and hummus... I might be addicted to creating different concoctions with this bad boy. (ps- unless you grow your own basil... its MUCH cheaper to just buy pesto)
- My roommate put money down on a short sale house for us to potentially move into--- yes for all those who have been reading since last year, that would mark my 4th move in 1 year- ugh. Good news is that hes working out counter offers and decided that if he gets the house we will stay put in apartment living till our contract is up (June) and slowly move of our stuff in and decorate in the mean time---- this is GREAT news for me because I was putting everything on hold (decorating, organizing, getting rid of stuff, adding new furniture) until I heard what was going on.
- It's forecasted to be 56 and sunny today---- hello perfect running weather
- - Have this race in a little over 2 weeks. This will be my first half marathon in 3 months---- WOW. Looks like I may need to do a longer run this weekend or next since all my runs are 5 milers.
- Runningskirts.com is having a sale + my brother got me a $50 gift card for Christmas. Sooooo for those of you who like the skirts, you can get their triathalon skirts for just $25.20. For those who are unfamiliar with this style- its basically just a skirt- no shorts underneath, no built in briefs, JUST the skirt. For me this is perfect because I always wear my own spandex underneath and this way there is no bunching with anything else. I'm in the process of figuring out a 5-way matchy matchy for Livestrong Marathon with Rebecca W., her sister L, B, and Kim R.
- Speaking of Kim- she agreed to do an Idaho + Oregon back to back with me the weekend of Cinco de Mayo! It will be nice not being the only giant in the group ;)
- I got my new medal hanger for Christmas!! I haven't had time to hang it up next to my old one, but I'm excited that upon immediate hanging, it will practically be full :)
- And last, but DEFINITELY not least- I weighed myself this morning to see what damage was done while being home.... None... thats right a BIG FAT ZERO in weight gain. I think it proves my point I try to get across to my members--- "if you do the right thing 80% of the time, that 20% where you indulge shouldn't affect you"
Anything going on in YOUR life worth doing a victory dance for?!?