Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Being fickle paid off!



When it comes to designing and such, I change my mind constantly. For those that have been following my blog for a bit, I'm pretty sure I've changed my template / design at least 10 times before sticking with one that works. All that being picky paid off because Busy wife mom runner nominated me for the
absolutely awesome, so thank you! 

Here’s how it works…
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 7 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!


7 random facts about yours truly

1. I have a slight (and by slight I mean HUGE) obsession with everything about Germany (grew up there as a child)  Accents, beer, food, scenery, castles, lederhosen - EVERYTHING
German Flag

Wertheim Castle my old house overlooked 

Bavarian style architecture.

2. I do not like cats (and they can sense this) Love dogs though!
3. Seafood makes me gag 

4. I'm a Twilight Fan and I'm not afraid to admit it - Team Edward haha
5. I'm  a beer snob- I will gladly pay $6-$10 for a good import, then $2 for a crappy standard domestic- I also don't drink light beer- Bring on the calories, that much more to make me work out harder ;)
6. My whole family lives in Ohio, yet I choose to live 5 hours away in Nashville- damn independence! 
7. I'm 5'10 barefoot- probably pushing 6'0 with shoes. I'm the shortest of the kids. Height does have its advantage in sports... trying to find my better half, not so much! 

Seven People that I nominate are:

Hope that was random enough for everyone. Look forward to learning about you guys. ] And if you haven't registered for my giveaway yet, you can do it HERE Enjoy the rest of the week!

4 comments:

  1. Love that I found your blog! I am a beer snob sometimes too. A wine snob somewhat too. depends. And I read every Twilight book in like 2 weeks. I was obsessed! :) Can't wait to read more of your stylish blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding me Amanda! Nothing wrong with liking good quality beer and wine. I'm pretty sure I read them all in 2 weeks as well- I am debating on reading Breaking Dawn again before the movie comes out (but sometimes its nice when you forget things too so you can be surprised in the movie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! It's fun getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award!
    I'm also a beer snob. And wine snob, too.
    I also lost a week of my life to the Twilight books. I started reading the first book one night before bed. The next thing you know, it's 3 in the morning and I have the hots for a vampire. And a werewolf. Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete