While I was away:
- had 5 days off from work!!
- I completed my 17th state, West Virginia (race report to come)
- got to travel and see a little of Pittsburgh and meet some of Bs friends
crossing into the city
along the river
hanging out with Mr. Rogers
kids playing in the waterfall.
- I've been SUPER stressed this past month for many reasons and I believe that I took a step in the right direction on Monday by making 2 major decisions that were hard, but I know are the best for me.
- broke it off with the boy (I don't share too much personally on here, but yes, there was a boy who was wonderful to me, but in the end I knew it wouldn't work. Decided it would be smarter to just end rather than prolong the inevitable.)
- decided to leave my current housing this summer- been debating for awhile, but finally dropped the bomb on the roommates Monday. I'm tired of petty drama and getting involved in the middle of it. Although saving money is a huge bonus, going to bed every night miserable and scared of what event the next day will bring is no way to live your life.
- With no internet to entertain me I saw 3 movies in the past few days.
- Something Borrowed- didn't read the book, so nothing to compare it to, but was EXCELLENT. Also not bad that the main guy, Dex aka Colin Egglesfield is not bad to look at :)
- Hangover 2- nothing can top the first one, PERIOD. Second one wasn't bad, still funny, but definitely took a back seat to the original
- Water for Elephants- started and finished the book on sunday while waiting for flights. GREAT book so I had to see the movie. Like most books turned into movies, they changed a lot of the story line, cut out some people / events, but still an intriguing movie. If you're an animal lover, it may be hard to watch some parts due to animal cruelty.
- Since the race on saturday, I haven't done any type of workouts. Its been 100 and humid here in Nashvegas, so running outside was out of the question. I've been pretty bummed lately about a lot of different things going on, so my motivation is lacking. With no known race scheduled till August, I need to find something to keep me occupied.
Thoughts or suggestions???