Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wordless Wednesday (official RTB photos)

Finally the Reach to the Beach staff posted team photos. Guess I shouldn't complain too much since they are free, but I've been anxiously awaiting.

Team Photo before race started
(we had a lot of fun poses, but I guess flexing our guns was too much for the photographer)


Heading toward finish line
I love Katy's face (even though she's blocking me out hehe)


I'm glad it captured how happy we all were!

That's the end of all my relay posts- finally. For those that had questions about prepping for an ultra or what to expect from a relay in general, I wrote a lengthy post this weekend. Make sure you're comfortable before attempted to read it HERE

10 comments:

  1. These are so freaking awesome!! You guys look great!! You should wear these again for the Bourbon Chase!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! Those pictures are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are totally badass! i love those red pants that katy has on in the first pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those photos!!! Add them to the side of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics! I can't wait to read the rest of the posts. I really want to do this race one day!

    ReplyDelete