Thursday, March 10, 2011

3 things Thursday

1. Moved into a new house last week, drama ensued with one of the old tenants, and he reported us to the reality agency that there was not a single family living in the home (apparently within this neighborhood organization that is the rule) The couple we were leasing from freaked because they didn't realize that was a rule and gave us 1 month to find a new place.Literally when I finished moving my stuff in, that same day I realized I'll be moving it right back out. Lucky for us we found one and finalized all the paperwork yesterday! Front and back of house below.


New place is much nicer than current residence, so it just goes to show, everything happens for a reason- very excited for move in date. 

2. The is the first week since injuring my knee that it hasn't hurt with day to day activities!!! In the spirit of feeling better I have done yoga twice this week (one flow yoga and one basic) and a sculpt class. This is HUGE for me because the last time I went to a class at the gym was back in May! I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but if all goes well, I may start to do training runs next week! (haven't done one since JANUARY!!

3. I have 3 weekends off from races in a row, oh my!!! What will I do with my time?!?! This weekend I will be attending Franklin's Brew fest sampling different beers around downtown franklin. I went last year, and despite the rain it was a good time. I'm so excited for the warmer weather because there are quite a few brew fests / beer tastings in the next upcoming months. Bring on the good beer! 


What do you do on the weekends when you're not racing?!?

Any spring / summer activities that you're getting ready for??

4 comments:

  1. Your new new house looks awesome. So glad they kicked you out of the other one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the better house! It looks gorge.

    Where are the other brewfests? I know about Franklin (don't have tix) and Nashville isn't until July. Beer and I are friends. :)

    Glad your knee is feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing Tom king half followed up by Brew Fest on sat! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies, pretty pumped about mi casa nueva!

    Jill- I will travel to different areas for brewfests, so there is one in huntsville Al in may, few in ohio in june (family lives there so i'll travel), and one in Louisville in july!

    Ashley- what a great reward after your race- good luck!

    ReplyDelete