Why You Should Do A Detox Cleanse On A quarterly Basis
- Powerful botanicals to purge impurities from the body to help maintain the body's natural resilience.
- Two-phase system - the first phase works to eliminate impurities, while the second phase works to nourish the blood.
- A support system for the body's natural immune function.
Basically it makes your body bitter, so when the parasites that you have living inside of you try to 'feed', they blow up- thus comes the sometimes feeling sick feeling. You take 1 pill 4x a day for 5 days with this phase.
The second phase: Botana Cleanse
- Provides a gentle, mild cleansing with botanicals and natural fibers.
- Nourishes and protects the colon with probiotics to support the "friendly flora" in the colon.
- Natural ingredients that work synergistically to cleanse and support the entire body, removing toxins and protecting the colon.
This step you can either start on the 3rd day or 4th day (whichever you prefer) into your paraclease. It basically cleanses the colon and washes out the parasites you are killing with paracleanse. Some people have 'experiential effects', others don't. Since I've been bad and haven't done one in probably 9 months, this round was rough for me. This box has 5 sheets of pills- 4 of the sheets are the actually cleanse- 1 sheet = 1 day- 3-4pills 3x a day.
The third phase: Restore Phase
The 5th sheet within the botana cleanse box you do once you're done with the cleanse. The restore phase is designed to put back all the good bacteria / 'friendly flora' that you eliminated during the cleanse. This is 1 pill 3x a day for a week (your diet can be normal at this point because the cleaning out is complete and now you're just making sure you body has everything back it needs)
That is the simplest way I can explain it, so if you have specific questions or want more details, please let me know. There are a ton of cleanses out there, this just happens to be the one that I've used consistently since 2006, so I'm comfortable with how to use it, and confident in referring others to try it out since everything in it is not only organic, but nothing artificial- its all herbs.
Happy cleaning :)